Shore Physician Solutions, LLC is a certified professional HIPAA compliant medical billing service which uses an advanced billing software, Office Ally, and maintains a highly efficient workforce to carry out all our medical billing services, maximizing your reimbursement. The usage of electronic medical records (EMR) and electronic practice management (EPM) systems helps us to provide a complete and quality medical billing service.
In order to help customers through the process of compliancy, SPS pledges to employ and upgrade:
- Follow all ongoing HIPAA developments, and their effect on transaction and code sets; privacy; and security
- Guarantee to maintain HIPAA compliancy within its software
- Build in privacy and security features and functions as required for software vendors
- Build in privacy and security features and functions into its software that will help customers in their compliancy efforts.
- Implement changes affecting software vendors as they are published
- High security measures
- Frequent reports
- Insurance authorizations
- AR Follow up
- Higher confidentiality
- Anti-virus and firewall software on each computer
The Office for Civil Rights enforces the HIPAA Privacy Rule, which protects the privacy of individually identifiable health information; the HIPPA Security Rule, which sets national standards for the security of electronic protected health information; and the confidentiality provisions of the Patient Safety Rule, which protect identifiable information being used to analyze patient safety events and improve patient safety.